1. On a bowl, drain the canned tuna pieces in a sieve.
2. Put in another large bowl the steamed rice left uneaten.
3. Grate the cheese and add it over the rice.
4. Add whole eggs
5. Add finely chopped greens and oil. Homogenize by stirring with a spoon.
6. Then sprinkle 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs and drained tuna of canned brine. I prefer it in pieces, even if it crumbles in the composition. It is tastier and of better quality. Knead everything by hand. You will get a slightly sticky composition.
7. In a very small saucepan (diameter 12-15 cm is mine) put a lot of oil, enough to cover the sticks well when you fry them. Heat the oil, on the lower cooker eye, at medium temperature, try with a grain of rice if it sizzles, it means that it is hot enough. Minimize fire.
8. Meanwhile, place the breadcrumbs on a flat plate. Form by hand (possibly very slightly moistened with water) rice sticks about 5-6 cm long and up to 2 cm thick. Roll them on all sides with breadcrumbs.
9. Put them along the "horns" of a fork, and dip the sticks in hot oil, without crowding them. Enter about 6 in a series. When they are browned on one side, you brown them on the other side, they fry quite quickly.
10. Take them out with a fork or foamer, in a plate with a paper towel placed in two layers and let them drain even if they do not absorb much oil.
You can combine the lemon emulsion here
May it be useful to you!