1. Preheat the oven to 190 ° C.
2. Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
3. Beat the egg whites with 132 g of sugar until it dissolves completely.
4. Beat the yolks with 123 g of sugar until they acquire a light color and triple their volume.
5. Mix with a spatula, beaten egg yolks with egg whites.
6. Mix the flour with cocoa and baking powder, keep two tablespoons of the mixture, and sift the rest into beaten eggs little by little and incorporate it in circular motions, from bottom to top with a spatula / wooden spoon.
7. We put the cherries in a mixture of flour and cocoa set aside and incorporate them into the composition.
8. Place the composition in a tray lined with baking paper measuring 36 x36 cm and place in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Check with a toothpick, if it comes out clean then the cake is baked.
9. Remove, leave to cool and then cut into 6x6 cm squares.
10. Glaze prepare it as follows: in a bowl put the chocolate, palm oil and coffee and melt over low heat, stirring constantly. While it is still hot, glaze each piece.
11. For decoration we cut thin strips of orange peel with the help of a vegetable cleaner. Bring water and sugar to a boil, and when they boil, throw the orange peels, leave for 5 minutes and then turn off the heat. Drain the shells in a plate, and then we can use them for decoration, placing them on top of the strawberry slices.