In a bowl, mix the cheese with the salt powder, sugar, vanilla sugar and sour cream. Add eggs and mix well. Pour the flour in turn, then the semolina, mixing well after each one. The butter left at room temperature is cut into cubes and placed over the composition. Mix with a whisk until well incorporated. At the end, put the cranberries, mix everything and set aside.
Take a round tray with detachable edges, line the bottom of the tray with baking paper and grease the edges well with butter. Pour the composition, level it and put it in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 60-70 minutes, until the edge turns brown and in the middle golden.
Turn off the heat and leave to cool in the oven. Peel off the edge with a spatula and loosen the ring of the form. Transfer the Easter on a plate and let it cool.
Portion and serve.
My simple Easter without sugar and without dough
Because I make Easter on Saturday, I said to write this recipe earlier, maybe you can take it into account. For about 2 years I have been making this recipe in different variants and I don't just make it for Easter, being a very good snack for children. I give you the recipe for adults and at the end the maintenance for children
- 3 eggs
- 500 gr. cow cheese
- 250 gr. Mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons fat cream
- 3.4 tablespoons flour
- Half an envelope baking powder
- 50 gr. cognac (optional)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- Raw almonds and cranberries (optional)
Separate the egg white from the yolk. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt. Mix the yolks with the sugar, cottage cheese, can of mascarpone, sour cream and vanilla bean.
Add sifted flour and baking powder, then put with a spatula and beaten egg whites. At the end, put the almonds and cranberries to taste, together with the brandy. Put it in the oven heated to 180 degrees for an hour on a tray on which to put a baking sheet.
For children: do not put sugar and brandy at all! I put raw almonds or nuts, cranberries or raisins. We like cranberries more.
Easter without dough for Easter, with cheese and raisins. It is easy to make, extremely delicious and will make a splash among guests
- 600g cow's cheese
- 100ml rum / whiskey or hot water to soak the raisins
- 1 grated lemon peel, amaretto, vanilla essence or vanilla sugar
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 5 tablespoons of flour
- 8 tablespoons of sugar
- 5 eggs
- 100g raisins
For starters, soak the raisins in a little alcohol to cover them. If we do not have alcohol, we can soak them in hot water. The warmer the water, the faster it will soften.
We choose the egg whites and mix the yolks with the cottage cheese, sugar, raisins, lemon peel, and vanilla. Mix well until the composition is homogeneous.
Add sifted flour and mix with baking powder and a pinch of salt. Mix well until we no longer have lumps of flour. Here we have to be a little careful because if the cottage cheese is dry we will use less flour, and if the cheese is very soft, we will use more flour.
Separately beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt. We carefully mix the egg whites in the composition. This composition should not be very soft, but still difficult to flow.
Grease a pan with butter and line it with flour or semolina. Pour the composition and put it in the hot oven at 180 degrees (medium) for 15 minutes. Then lower the temperature a little (up to 160 degrees) and leave for about 35-40 minutes, until it gets a golden crust. The toothpick test will be mandatory. Easter eggs should cool slowly before being cut.
* The content of this article is for information only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. For a correct diagnosis, we recommend that you consult a specialist.
Easter with sweet cheese, how do we prepare it, how do we personalize it?
For this doughless dough it is important to buy sweet, fatty cow's cheese with a low water content. You can also replace raisins with dried or candied fruit and put yogurt instead of sour cream. I usually add more raisins and add less sugar. The butter must be at room temperature and very mixed. Otherwise, the Easter recipe without dough is extremely simple, easy to prepare and modify according to your taste. For example, you can cut the amount of butter in half, I tried it and it turned out just as good. You can also reduce the amount of sugar or you can add pieces of chocolate in it.
It can also be easily turned into a dessert for diabetics, replacing sugar with a suitable sweetener or for those with gluten intolerance, replacing flour and semolina with ground almonds or with gluten-free flour. You can bake it in any shape, even in a rectangular tray. Then cut it into cubes and serve. It is good both hot, but especially cold, from the fridge. Easter without dough freezes very well, so what you don't eat you can put in the freezer. Thaw it in the fridge overnight and it's wonderful. I sincerely hope you try it and like it at least as much as me. You can also try my recipe Easter with chocolate. It is very fragrant, tasty and perfect for chocolate lovers.
Easter without dough - recipe
• 750 g of well-drained or curdled cottage cheese
• 250 ml of cream or yogurt
• 200 g of powdered sugar or stevia
• 6 eggs
• 50 g of butter
• 100 g of flour
• 60 g of semolina or vanilla pudding powder
• 150-200 g of raisins or other candied fruits
• vanilla, lemon or orange essence
• grated citrus peel
Break the eggs and put them in a large bowl. Add sugar and vanilla essence. Stir until the eggs are well beaten. then add the cheese, and mix with a spatula when you get a creamy composition.
Then add the soft butter (taken out of the fridge a few hours before) or melted, and mix until smooth. Gradually incorporate the flour and mix well.
Gradually add the semolina until well incorporated. You will get a creamy dough. Stir in the cream and finally add the raisins (they can be left to soak before in the rum).
To bake Easter, use a round shape (removable ring), previously greased with butter and lined with a little flour, or a round tray, lined with baking paper. Pour the Easter composition and level with the spatula on top.
Put the easter in the hot oven, and let it bake at 170-180 degrees Celsius for about an hour. It is ready when it turns golden in the center and brown on the edges.
Do not remove it immediately. Let it cool on the balcony overnight to coagulate well. The next day, unwrap the easter around with a knife, and then remove the ring. It is firm enough to be portioned easily and nicely. You can cut it like a cake.
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
How to prepare Easter without nutella dough
First, drain the cottage cheese in a sieve.
Then, in a large bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar and salt for a few minutes until they dissolve, no more. Add the sweet cheese, sour cream, citrus peel, then incorporate the starch and sifted flour.
Separately, in a small bowl or bowl, mix the nutella with the cream cheese.
Cover with baking paper a 24 cm shape with removable walls and transfer the first composition. Put the nutella and cream cheese in a pouch with a round dui and distribute it on top. Or, you can just as well put the teaspoon in place, without using the pouch.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and bake for 45-50 minutes, until lightly browned on top.
After it has cooled completely, you can cut it and eat it. Good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Easter without dough with sweet cheese and raisins
Ingredients Easter without dough with sweet cheese and raisins
- 750 grams of sweet cheese (we can add, optionally, a little mascarpone)
- 250 grams of raisins
- 5 eggs
- 10 tablespoons sugar
- 200 ml cream,
- 2 tablespoons semolina
- 250 grams of vanilla pudding powder
- 70-100 grams of melted and cooled butter
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- grated lemon peel
- 1 sachet of baking powder
How to make Easter without dough with sweet cheese and raisins
The egg whites are separated from the yolks and whipped. Cheese, sugar, egg yolks, semolina, pudding powder and flavors are mixed in a blender. Dissolve the baking powder in a little lemon juice and add to the composition. At the end, put the raisins and beaten egg whites. Carefully mix the composition, which should have the consistency of a thick cream. Leave in the oven until it catches a golden crust.
Easter without dough
I could call it cheesecake, but that would be far too generic. I could call it pudding, but again it wouldn't express much. I can only tell you that this is something I would take with me to a desert island. And if I were to land in a land of cannibals, I would convert them to vegetarianism with this cake.
Because I was tired of cheesecakes - which also have a purpose in this world, I admit - and because I didn't want any other pies or sweets made with cheese and raisins, I started brainstorming with my mother. That's how she remembered that, through the Mesozoic of free television in Romania, she discovered this doughless Easter recipe (she claimed) at I don't know what fast and she did it for us for a long time. I had a vague memory - I was probably too busy learning to smoke at the time. Then I was too preoccupied to give up. But after my mother told me the basics, I said we could have a special evening.
Separate the egg whites from the yolks and mix the egg whites with 50 g of sugar and a pinch of salt, then set aside. Mix with the mixer, the yolks with 130 grams of sugar and the vanilla seeds. When they have tripled in volume, add to the composition, in turn, the sweet cottage cheese, cream, cream cheese and soft butter. Mix well, then add the semolina and flour mixed together with the baking powder.
Then put the whipped egg whites and well-hydrated raisins (leave them in the liquid for at least an hour). I put golden raisins and black raisins, taken from the Spice Bazaar in Istanbul. But I think I will also make a variant in which I will put a good handful of dried cranberries.
Mix with a spatula, from bottom to top, so that you can easily incorporate these ingredients and put the composition in a form of cake with removable walls, lined with baking paper. Leave it in the preheated oven on high heat (200 degrees) for 5-10 minutes, then 50-60 minutes on low heat (150-160 degrees).
Easter with Cow's Cheese and Raisins
For this recipe, we need:
125 g sugar (4 tablespoons)
400 g sweet cottage cheese
grated peel of a lemon
2 sachets of vanilla sugar
Method of preparation
- We start by hydrating the raisins. We prepare the mayonnaise, first crushing the yeast. Add 2 tablespoons of sugar, lukewarm milk little by little and mix. We are careful to crush the yeast well, not to leave lumps. Then put 2 tablespoons of flour and continue mixing. If the mayonnaise is too hard, add a little more milk. Let rise for about 15 minutes.
- Put the flour in a larger bowl. Add a little salt, and then the raised mayonnaise. We also put the 2 eggs and we start to knead well by hand. Pour the prepared milk with sugar over, little by little and continue kneading. In 5 minutes, add the vanilla essence and knead a little more. At the end, put the melted butter and knead well, until it is incorporated. Let's not forget to "beat" the dough to get all the air bubbles out of it. Cover it with a napkin and raise it.
- In a deeper bowl, add the cheese and sugar and mix. Then add the semolina and stir a little more. Beat the 2 eggs and add them over. Stir for 1 minute. Add the vanilla sugar and continue mixing. At the end, we put the raisins, grated lemon peel and vanilla essence, gradually and we incorporate them in the filling.
- Our dough has risen so it's time to assemble Easter. We prepare a piece for the base, using a twister. We give it a shape about the size of the baking tray we will use. We place it with a determined movement in the tray and place it well. Pour the cheese filling and level it with a spoon. Put the tray in the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
- While the tray is in the oven, prepare the braids for the edges and for the cross. Divide the remaining dough into 3 larger pieces. Then, we divide each piece into 3 smaller pieces, one for each line of the braid. We spread them well, with the help of our own hands and with a little flour! When the first 3 are ready, it's time to weave them! I chose the braid from 3, it seems the most beautiful! We repeat the process until we have 3 large pieces braided!
- Remove the pan from the oven after 10 minutes. The cheese has hardened a bit, it's perfect! We put the first piece of braid over the base, on the edge of the tray and place it nicely. We also put the second piece of braid to complete the circle. At the end, divide the third dough into a dough and place it nicely so that it forms the cross.
- Grease the Easter dough, but also the cheese filling with beaten egg. At the end, we add brown sugar on top, as much as you think! We put it in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees and our Easter recipe with Cow's Cheese and Raisins is ready!
Easter without dough with sweet cheese and lemon
You can tell her how you want the sweet cheese cake, Easter, cheesecake, but it is one of the fluffiest and most delicious sweet cheese cakes I have ever tasted! And the next day you will see that it remains just as fluffy (it does not become rubbery) and retains its wonderful aromatic taste!
Easter without Dough
Once upon a time, when we were poorer, Easter was a sweet dough in which if you were lucky you would find a little cheese and raisins. Today, because balance is not our strong point, we have completely given up dough and we have 100% cheese. So be it!
I also present you Easter without dough today, or cheesecake (God forbid!) As the Americans would say…
Approximately 1.3 kg will come out in a 20cm diameter tray:
Put the ingredients in a larger bowl and mix with a whisk until everyone is friendly.
Add in turn the yolks, semolina and starch mixed together beforehand, milk and vanilla essence, mixing after each.
Pour the mixture into a 20cm spring tray, which you have lined on the base with baking paper. If you like and want, you can throw over 100 grams of raisins or cranberries or chopped dried apricots or you can not leave the Easter alone, as it is.
In any case, you have to bake it for about 1.5 hours at 160 C and then leave it in the oven to cool so that it does not crack.